SMARTECH creates transformational changes by providing game-changing technology solutions , to the manufacturing sectors.
We are expanding and looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who will join our team.
This position is responsible for SMARTECH mechanical designs for Production systems, equipment, specific parts & special projects, including all system’s documentation and drawings.
This position plays a key role in defining current and future SMARTECH products and has strong internal and external interfaces.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be a Mechanical Designer in SMARTECH mechanics team.
• Define and manage parts, spare parts and a whole system configuration definition by using SolidWorks and PDM software.
• Convert design plans into production drawings and be the reference for production on mechanical issues.
• Work independently according to product plans, Engineering change and files requirements, use professional concepts to work on tasks of different complexity level.
• Track and manage the design project time line under budget and deadline constraints.
• Coordinate between relevant project stakeholders internal or external.
• Document all project milestones and keep design standards.
• Need to fly long-distance flights, from time to time to coordinate and inspect manufacturing progress and issues.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• B.Sc. in mechanical engineering – A must
• 5 years of practical experience in mechanical design, preferably in the process industries.
• Background in the process industry, or in a capital equipment design with an understanding in processes.
• Experience in working with piping, pumps, sensors, motors etc. – an advantage
• Knowledge and experience of design and drawing in SoildWorks (mandatory) and in PDM module (an advantage).
• Ability to handle multiple priorities under tight time deadlines.
• Strong computer systems skills.
• Strong communication skills at all levels, internal and external interfaces (customers, suppliers etc.).
• A team player, with an ability to work with multiple teams in Israel and abroad.
• High integrity, and strong engagement to the company.
• Self-managed personality, detailed oriented, service minded.
• Fluent Hebrew and English.
Apply today and join our dynamic & innovative team : [email protected]