Mechanics Team Lead
• Company Overview
Orbotech makes technology accessible. We are a global innovator of enabling technologies used to mass produce the world’s most sophisticated electronics. A leading provider of yield enhancement and production solutions for manufacturers of printed circuit boards (PCB), flat panel displays (FPD) and other electronic components, our solutions are used by manufacturers to bridge the gap between designers’ dreams and the mass production of innovative, next generation electronics in industries including mobile, automotive, high powered computing (HPC), the industry of things (IoT) and more.
Orbotech a KLA Company, is looking for a strong technical, hands-on Mechanics Team Leader.
In this role you will lead a mechanical team leader, responsible for the development of Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) tools for the PCB industry.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about making a significant impact, with a track record in product development, excels in people leadership, hands-on and highly technical.
What Will Your Job Look Like?
• Leading a mechanical development team in a matrix-based environment.
• Overall responsibility of the team's development tasks, delivery and quality.
• Tasks planning and monitoring, responsibility for synchronization with products timelines and prioritization.
• Hands-on as mechanics leading engineer of one of our cutting-edge products.
What You Need to Succeed?
• BSc in mechanical engineering is must, MSc. is an advantage.
• At least 5 years of experience as mechanical engineer in multi-disciplinary product development environment.
• At least 2 years in a managerial role as Mechanics Team Leader\ Manager.
• Hands on in SolidWorks and CREO.
• Experience in optomechanical design – must.
• Experience in a high precision level motion system is an advantage.
• Experience in design of tools or other equipment for Semi-conductors\ PCB markets is an advantage.
• Experience in placement of boards or other electrical components is an advantage.
• Good system level understanding.
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills.
Adaptability, Collaborates, Communication, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Drives Results, Innovation, KLA Values, Problem Solving, Work Processes
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Send CV via: https://careers.kla.com