This position is responsible for TIP mechanical designs for Production systems, equipment, specific parts & special projects, including all system’s documentation and drawings.
This position plays a key role in defining current and future TIP products and spare parts and has strong internal and external interfaces.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be a Mechanical Designer in TIP mechanics team.
• Define and manage parts, spare parts and a whole system configuration definitions by using SolidWorks and PDM software.
• Convert design plans into production drawings and be the reference for production on mechanical issues.
• Work independently according to product plans, Engineering change and files requirements, use professional concepts to work on tasks of different complexity level.
• Track and manage the design project time line under budget and deadline constraints.
• Coordinate between relevant project stakeholders internal or external.
• Document all project milestones and keep design standards.
• Need to fly long distance flights, from time to time to coordinate and inspect manufacturing progress and issues.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• B.Sc. in mechanical engineering – A must
• 5 years of practical experience in mechanical design, preferably in the process industries.
• Background in the process industry, or in a capital equipment design with an understanding in processes.
• Experience in working with piping, pumps, sensors, motors etc. – an advantage
• Knowledge and experience of design and drawing in SoildWorks is mandatory, and in PDM module – an advantage.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities under tight time deadlines.
• Strong computer systems skills.
• Strong communication skills at all levels, internal and external interfaces (customers, suppliers etc.).
• A team player, with an ability to work with multiple teams in Israel and abroad.
• High integrity, and strong engagement to the company.
• Self-managed personality, detailed oriented, service minded.
• Fluent Hebrew and English.
CV TO: Amira@the-industry-pivot.com