We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer
to join our Mechanical engineering team and to be a key player in the development of Test Equipment & Fixtures for Telecommunication systems.
NVIDIA Networking division is a leading supplier of innovative end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity solutions and services for servers and storage. We offer market-leading solutions that include adapter cards, switches, cables and software to support networking technologies. Our products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth and scalability. In addition, we serve a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise, data centers, cloud computing, big data and Web 2.0. We are constantly reinventing ourselves to stay ahead of the market and bring groundbreaking products and services to the industry. Our product line is focusing on delivering the most optimized Ethernet solutions for industries like Media and Entertainment as well as any other industry that can benefit from our Datastream and TCP/IP acceleration.
What You'll Be Doing
• This position includes early involvement with product testability requirements, overall responsibility of test equipment design, close interaction with HW, T2P (Transfer to Production) and NPI teams.
• Cooperation with Operations and Manufacturing Departments.
What We Need To See
• 6+ years’ experience in classical mechanical design of mechanisms, jigs, fixtures, products and machines development.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in automation (pneumatics, xyz, robots, servo, etc.)
• Knowledge of design of machining and sheet metal parts.
• Background in static and dynamic analysis.
• Acquaintanceship with local manufacturers and suppliers.
• Good practice on SolidWorks CAD.
• Good English practice (Write, read and speak)
• Personal: Open mind, challenged, creative, initiator, and quick perception.
• Self-motivated with a sharp learning curve.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while being very well organized (know how to work in Multitasking mode with task priorities).
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team as well.
• Good interpersonal relationship
• North residence preference
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
November 22, 2020