I am looking for a unique individual to join us as a Solidworks draftsman for a short term contact of six months working two, three days a week. The candidate will interface directly with the company System Architect and Head of Mechanical Design.
- Generate new and revised assembly drawings using Solidworks (SW) CAD, 2017 version preferred.
- Maintains Mechanical, Commercial of The Shelf (CoTS) and electrical items Configuration Control.
- Generate Bill of Material table and other related entries.
- Interface with electrical designers on Board layout design.
- Generating and maintaining CAD libraries.
- Correctly building and maintain SW Part/Assembly/Drawing templates.
- Add drawing notes
- Profound knowledge with SolidWorks (SW) software, experienced with SW display stats and exploded views.
- A pleasant character with high level of communication skills.
- Working independently, high attentions to datils.
- Ability to clearly and correctly applying dimensions and assembly instructions on the drawing.
- Good knowhow with Configuration Control mythologies:
Fit, Form, Function
Defining board keep outs clearly drafting it
- High level of English and Hebrew. The candidate will have to communicate with English speakers daily.
- Experienced working with SW Tool box
- Correctly working with SW external reference.
- Experienced in reading and understanding electrical hardware datasheet.
- Experienced in 3D detailed design and correct/real world assembly mates.
- Experienced with SW freeform design and drafting mythologies.
- Computer literate, proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Proven experience in designing electrical harnesses, defining wire gages and electrical connector will be highly regarded
- Ability to present cases in Configuration Control Board (CCB) and Material Review Board (MRB).
- Experienced with SW and or KeyShot rendering.
Work location is in Rehovot (Israel) with walking distance from the train station
C.V can be sent to Shoni BenCnaan at email@example.com