Job Title: Engineering Projects Leader
Report To: CTO
The Engineering Projects Leader will interface inside the Engineering team for all engineering aspects on the ongoing production matters, Engineering Infrastructure organization.
He/She will be responsible for the facilitation of Change Control process including all sub activities.
Leading the Change Control process, creating and maintaining engineering documentation according to good engineering practice, standards, and regulatory requirements.
• Lead and support production processes, and product enhancements from requirements development to change order (ECR/ECO) according to the change controls process and best practices.
• Evaluate, improve, and document in and orderly method all engineering outputs.
• Leading and executing all tasks related to the Change Control process in high quality and timely manner – including updating work instructions, BOM, P/Ns, drawings, and executing test protocols (e.g. verification, validation, and first article inspection)
• Improve production capability and stability.
• Support maintaining a reliable manufacturing environment.
• Work closely with the Quality and Production teams to review and approve operating, set up,
and inspection instructions and verification documents.
• Bachelor's degree / Practical Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 3 years work experience as Manufacturing Engineer (holding a key-position) in a medical devices / pharma company – an advantage.
• Strong execution skills.
• Demonstrated project leadership skills.
• Familiarity with “Priority” ERP software – an advantage.
• Familiarity with “Solidworks PDM” software – an advantage.
• Passionate: self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and learn quickly.
• Well organized – details oriented, responsible for keeping the engineering documentation database in-place and updated.
• Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and sub-contractors.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Hebrew and English.
Send CV’s to: [email protected]