MATLAB Application Engineer in FPGA/ASIC development workflow
Job no. 1256
Join a dynamic team that combines a passion for MATLAB and Simulink and their adoption in FPGA/ASIC development workflow. You will be responsible for supporting FPGA/ASIC and SoC development platforms for Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Communication and Audio applications. You will take active part in presenting and demonstrating the products during sales meetings, conference calls, public seminars, implementing MathWorks solutions, providing technical training and support.
– Providing technical pre-sales support, in understanding and synthesizing customer requirements, then explaining the features and capabilities of our products and related third party products relative to
their specific needs.
– Preparing and delivering product presentations to customers. These are delivered during customer meetings and during marketing seminars where large audiences exist.
– Developing demonstration programs, application examples, and simulation models. These are generally used as support for a sales call or to make a solution clear relative to an application support
– Providing technical support to customers who require guidance on how to use evaluation products for their adaption of MathWorks products.
– Electrical Engineer degree from a leading university with more than 3 years of experience in Industry
– Experience in architecture, specs, ation, coding in VHDL/Verilog and debugging.
– Experience in Altera and Xilinx flows
– Working experience development with MATLAB & Simulink
– Experience in developing Embedded Systems – advantage